Tweet Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 27 October 2008

    Silverstone Brewing Co - Ready For The Off

    The Milton Keynes Beer Festival this week sees what appears to be the launch of the Silverstone Brewing Company. This may, or may not be a brand new Northamptonshire brewery as, at this stage the actual brewing address appears to be a mystery.

    I have found this article which mentions Cold Higham which is in the county, but according to comments on the yahoo group Scoopgen, the brewery may be in Bucks.

    I will be disappointed if it is situated outside the county and is playing on the popularity of the name "Silverstone".

    I shall be going to the festival, all being well, on Saturday. I should have more information then, if not before, although I doubt I'll get to try the beer, as it's sure to sell out pretty quickly.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Tried it at the MK BF today. OK but not exceptional.

    It was proving popular. Chances of any being left on Saturday are, I would guess, zilch.