Tweet Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 13 August 2008

    Triple fff - Picking Up The Orders


    Triple fff brewery are already reaping the rewards of winning Champion Beer Of Britain with Alton's Pride.

    Sales are coming in thick and fast with a huge order from Wetherspoons the biggest single transaction.

    The brewery seems content they can deal with demand and don't envisage expanding further. The only issue seems to be a lack of casks.

    I'm sure they won't forget the two pubs in their own estate though. I certainly hope not anyway. My cousin lives in the same street as one of their two pubs and I'm looking forward to popping in next time I'm down that way.

    3 comments:

    Dubbel said...

    The landlord at my favourite watering hole has secured a cask that will be cracked open over the bank holiday weekend. I was surprised he was able to get it.

    Looking forward to trying it after missing out at GBBF.

    Paul Garrard said...

    I wonder how long the magic of the champion beer lasts?
    Anyone got any theories?

    Anonymous said...

    I would say at least a year and in some cases a good few years. Crouch Vale seems to still be reaping the rewards of their Brewers (apostrophe?) Gold double win around these parts. Hobsons beers as a whole appear to be more widely available now too (I particularly like the Postman's Knock).

    There's no doubting the title is a HUGE boost to the winning brewery.