Tweet Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 10 November 2008

    Help Design A BrewDog Beer


    Non-conformist Scottish brewer BrewDog are launching a project this weekend where you can have a big say in a new beer to be brewed. As an unprecendented act of total democracy in the beer world, akin to Ebbsfleet United Football Club, decisions will be made by readers and viewers of their blog.

    You can have the chance to choose the style of the beer, the malts and hops used, the ABV and starting gravity, any added extra ingredients (fruits/spices) and the beer's name and labelling.

    BrewDog have the full support of their overseas importers so the final beer will hopefully be on sale somewhere near you early next year.

    Beer Rocks as the project is called is open to all beer fans so tune in and have your say.

    3 comments:

    Tandleman said...

    Interesting. I have the opportunity of looking after two of their beers this week for Bury Beer Festival. Punk IPA and my nemesis (in that I don't like coffee beers, Coffee Stout.

    Mark Edwards said...

    Punk IPA is a great beer both bottled and cask conditioned. After my article recently about coffee and beer, I would really like to try the coffee porter.

    Kieran Haslett-Moore said...

    I would vote for no diacetyl!