I stumbled across this article today where a 'journalist' gets pretty drunk on £1 worth of nasty supermarkt lager.
I have a few questions:
1. Even though the lager is clearly rubbish, do you not get the impression that she feels superior to beer drinkers and that her four times a week wine fix is altogether much more worthy.
2. How can supermarkets get away with selling beer at 44pence per litre?
3. What sort of point is The Daily Mail trying to make?
4. Why is his woman such a lightweight? If she gets pissed on 3 and a bit pints of 3% lager then I dread to think what a good bottle of red would do for her. She probably drinks Lambrusco Light.
5. Should I care? Actually I know I shouldn't, but it's a slow news day.